Curly Wee Merch Clan
Welcome to Cw Merch, one of few legit Merching clans left!
Curly Wee Merch Clan
Welcome to Cw Merch, one of few legit Merching clans left!
Curly Wee Merch Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Runescape Merching Clan!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! I'm Ryan! :D Rankspr

Hey! I'm Ryan! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Hey! I'm Ryan! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey! I'm Ryan! :D   Hey! I'm Ryan! :D EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 am

Hey guys! My name is Ryan. Dicing has always been quite fascinating to me, and I believe I'll have a lot of fun with it. Very Happy My RS account is a level 132 with a total level of 2139.
Aside from RS though, I like to focus on school. I'll be a junior and taking 6 AP classes and one Pre-AP class, as well as participating in my state's UIL academic competitions for Social Studies, Math (Calculator app., Number sense, Math), and Science. Also, I'll be participating in something called the science bowl. You could call me a nerd, but I am pretty athletic. I used to play soccer and swim, but now I just play paintball, tennis, and basketball for fun.

Now you guys know me Very Happy I hope we will have fun times ahead of us
Back to top Go down
Wager
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wager

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Ryan! :D   Hey! I'm Ryan! :D EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:09 am

Ryan wrote:
Hey guys! My name is Ryan. Dicing has always been quite fascinating to me, and I believe I'll have a lot of fun with it. Very Happy My RS account is a level 132 with a total level of 2139.
Aside from RS though, I like to focus on school. I'll be a junior and taking 6 AP classes and one Pre-AP class, as well as participating in my state's UIL academic competitions for Social Studies, Math (Calculator app., Number sense, Math), and Science. Also, I'll be participating in something called the science bowl. You could call me a nerd, but I am pretty athletic. I used to play soccer and swim, but now I just play paintball, tennis, and basketball for fun.

Now you guys know me Very Happy I hope we will have fun times ahead of us

Nice to meet you Ryan, we will definitely get along! Obviously i love Runescape and dicing, but im also a big soccer and tennis player Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cwmerch.forumotion.com
Hitman
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Ryan! :D   Hey! I'm Ryan! :D EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:02 am

Nice to know, Ryan! Smile
Academic and athletic (Y)
Feel free to PM or VM if there's an issue.
Back to top Go down
flamefool911
flamefool911

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Ryan! :D   Hey! I'm Ryan! :D EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 pm

I like playing me some paintball What a Face
Back to top Go down
nick533a

PostSubject: hey how ya doing :)   Hey! I'm Ryan! :D EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 am

i love paintballing! but i'm from england, might be a bit different here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Ryan! :D   Hey! I'm Ryan! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm Ryan! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curly Wee Merch Clan :: What Is "Cw Merch" :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: