Curly Wee Merch Clan
Welcome to Cw Merch, one of few legit Merching clans left!
Curly Wee Merch Clan
Welcome to Cw Merch, one of few legit Merching clans left!
Curly Wee Merch Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Runescape Merching Clan!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hof reporting in! Rankspr

Hof reporting in!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hofman 07

Hof reporting in! Empty
PostSubject: Hof reporting in!   Hof reporting in! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:57 am

Hey all im Hofman 07, but you can call me Hof

I have been playing since december '02 but have been busy with life (New mom etc)... and now im all sorted i want to return to rs Very Happy
I am only have about 1.4-1.5k TL and only had 1 account... but i mainly Combat and mine... here are some of my stats that im proud of... not any of those icky ones like dung summon and farming xD

Currently:
CL:100/103 (Dont like summoning got to lv 25 on its day of release and never trained it again lol!)
Attack: 85 (and cruising for lv 99 <3)
Str: 81
Def: 75
HP: 82 (but always rising as you know)
Range: 71
Magic: 67 ish? (I raise it via superheating bars)
Mining: 80 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 (First 99!!)
Smithing: 60-62 ish... but can easily get 70 via 4k mith bars... (I have a ore hoarde >.>)
Wc: is about 70 area? i dont do it much but i will actully do it Razz
Cooking: 77 i think
Fishing: 70 odd
i dont or wont do much else...(tried runepsan thou and its meh lol)

I AM a Girl (z0mg R3ally!? ... -.-) im from aussie, My name is Nicole Hofman (thus the name... lol)... i picked 07 when i made it in 02 because that was the year i got married to my wonderful hubby Razz we had it all planned out Rolling Eyes so now im coming back to rs and ive noticed how much things have changed... i mean i remember when there was no rc skill! lol and ive seen some dicing clans out there and how much money they can make... i tried to start my own solo dicing ring... but its hard coding a irc bot to do simple yet easy things lol... and i noticed this site had a look and your only quite young Very Happy Thats why ya need a Oldie like me to help us Wink and this is why i would like to become part of your community

Signed,
Hof queen

Last edited by Hofman 07 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added alot more stuffz ;))
Back to top Go down

Hof reporting in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curly Wee Merch Clan :: What Is "Cw Merch" :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: